Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ever type your blog title into your search engine?


Never really occurred to me, but you can find some interesting results... links to all your posts, of course, also links to other bloggers who Follow yours, or mention it, various 'ranking' results... and if you search for 'Images', all those graphics you've nicked, everyone who re-nicked them to Pinterest, lots of graphics from other bloggers you follow... I can only imagine the results for a blog that ranks higher than 13,835,954th (in the U.S.)! 

2 comments:

  1. My partner and i absolutely must think much more in that direction and find out what i can do regarding this.Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm... I'm not sure how to react to this. Seems vaguely ominous. I'm just here for the gaming ideas.

    ReplyDelete